You’re welcome to stop by, call us at 510-455-4522 or schedule your appointment online.
We are open and temporary “shelter-in-place” hours are:
- Tuesday 9:30AM-2:30PM
- Wednesday 2PM–6PM
- Thursday 9:30AM–2:30PM
- Friday 9:30AM–2:30PM
- Saturday 9AM–2PM
- Sunday & Monday Closed
What to expect
We look forward to meeting you on your first visit!
You can schedule the free evaluation or go ahead and schedule a full first appointment which will include the free evaluation. If you’re ready to make the commitment to yourself now, we recommend the full appointment so that you don’t have to come back if the doctor isn’t available to see you right away.
Your free evaluation: This takes 10 to 15 minutes and includes the assessment with the InBody 230 machine for body composition analysis. We’ll also review our program so you can decide what’s best for your health and weight-loss goals.
Your first appointment: Your session with the doctor typically takes about 30 minutes. After the InBody 230 analysis of your body composition, you’ll meet with your doctor. Together, you’ll review your results and your customized weight plan will be developed.
Follow Up Visits: If you meet with the doctor, these take 15 to 20 minutes. However, no appointment is necessary if you’re just getting injections.
Tips: Wear lightweight and loose-fitting clothing. Please plan for 45 minutes for your first appointment just in case we need a more in-depth conversation.
FREE TALK: The 3 Most Common Nutrition Mistakes
A one hour lecture with Dr Tara Stoop that describes fat burning nutrition.
Learn how the science is telling a different story than the diet industry has been telling us for the last 50 years. With the right information, you have a much better chance of reaching your health and weight loss goals!
1st Saturday of every month from 2:30-3:30p. Register here!
We offer optional natural supplements as a way to augment your health and weight loss. They have been personally curated by Dr Camp and Dr Stoop because they are the most effective and affordable options that address the most common obstacles to weight loss.
Click on the link to the right to access our online dispensary and get 20% off some of the most effective supplements around!
Instructions for Blood Draws
Take the lab slip you received from our office to your closest LabCorp Lab.
- Find the most convenient LabCorp location by following this link and choosing “Routine labwork”
- The LabCorp location that is closest to our office is 1228 Solano Ave, Albany, CA (510) 525-7921
To prepare for your blood draw please follow these instructions:
- Please fast for 10-12 hours before your blood draw. Water and herbal tea (no sweeteners!) are allowed and encouraged so you are hydrated at the time of your blood draw.
- Do not take any medications before your blood test.
- Go to the Lab in the Morning, as early as possible.
- Once your blood draw is complete you can take your medications and eat a fat-burning breakfast : )
To determine if your insurance will cover your labs:
- Kaiser will not cover labs ordered by non-Kaiser doctors. You either have to ask your primary care doctor to order the labs or use our affordable option and pay for them out-of-pocket
- If you have a PPO Insurance, then call your insurance and ask them the following:
- What is your deductible?
- What percentage does your insurance cover for labs from an out of network provider?
- What laboratory can you go to that is covered?